Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey Pig.

I took a couple of weeks of blogger cause the word blog just annoyed me for some reason. And the fact that school is taking up 90% of my time. The people who told me that lasalle really piles on the work did not lie. Its not so much that there is a lot of work, the problem is that indivudually they take loads of time to complete so it amounts to a massive workload. I have crappy time management so that doesn't help. I have no life now.
There is a review next week. I hope I'm at least at a B on most things. I haven't put in enough effort of even a B but I can still hope. I'm planning on spending the weekend touching up on everything and starting on 3d cause I barely did anything for 3d. And I've to redo my entire sketchup cause this boy in my class had to do the awesomest sketchup design ever so it makes everyone else's look like absolute rubbish. I'm planning on attempting a house with a backyard like Travis Barker's one. A pool with a waterfall, a slide and a jacuzzi. And perhaps something else. It will take me hours to complete. I'm unsure of whether I'm even capable of doing it.

I had drums today. I have NO natural ability whatsoever when it comes to drumming. I am the worlds most badly coordinated person so everything is twice as hard for me. I really suck but hopefully not for long.

Hello.
Hello.
May I speak to the worst drummer in the world?
Yes, this is Kelly...