Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I remeber blogging a few weeks ago about how I hate people who try so hard to look artsy which I am assuming is gonna be the majority in my school. So I start next week and I'm really not looking forward to it because I really really detest wannabe art people. Its so insanely annoying. Its like I get that you like art but you don't have to dress and behave in such a stereotypical way. They will have their new 'vintage' jeans they purchased just to show how old school they are. Their big frame glasses with no degree. Their big sketch book they insist on carrying everywhere with the bag they picked out specially to make them look a little weird. They will sit and have coffee at stupid little cafes while smoking and sketching in the dumbass books. They will all have ipods filled with unheard of bands cause someone somewhere once said that listening to remotely famous bands is uncool and somehow it caught on. They will complain at every chance they get about how stressful being an art student is (COME ON!! same people who think o-levels is stressful, go and bloody die). I hate people who's whole lives have to come to a goddamn standstill cause of exams. Anyway back to artpeople. I almost forgot, they must be heavily accesorized or not accesorized at all. And the hair. Give me a break with the bloody hair. They must all have messy hair that looks like it hasn't been combed in 12 years and some even insist on going for the 'i didnt bathe in a long time' look. or perhaps the i-dont-care-about-this-look look. sigh. The hatred I harbour is so extreme.

I hope I don't commit mass murder.