Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grrrrrr

Hello.
I'm pretty much screwed right now cause I've to do a painting for 2d class. How the bloody hell does one get red from magenta and black and a certain shade of light blue from cyan and god knows what else. Stupid artfriend didn't have the damn yellow I need so I'd to buy some other dumb shade which doesn't work as well. I'm terrible at anything involving colour. But whats the fun in only doing what you're good at right?
And my mask for 3d, oh man... That isn't going very smoothly either.
Oh yes, I've to finish my photography portfolio by monday. How much have I done? Thats right, nothing. This is all my own fault. Oh well. I need RedBull.
Drawing class is alright. I've done all the work. The Sketchup workshop is finally over, but sadly so is photography. Next up is Illustrator and something else.

Michelle and Nicole went for No Doubt yesterday and theyre going for Beyonce now but I can't go cause I've to do my work plus there is football on tonight. I would love to see the single ladies dance live but too bad I guess. I heard that Lindsay Lohan and her sister are here polluting our air.
My head is really itchy. I swear dreadlocks is the itchiest hairsyle ever. Especially in Singapore. Talk about damn humidity. I need to move. I don't wanna undo my dreads cause I kinda hate normal hair.

Art materials are making me very poor. Arfriend is not a very good friend.