Sunday, May 03, 2009

(I told you my face is shaped like a strawberry and I have slight Paris Hilton eyes)

Third week of poly starts tomorrow, I haven't missed a day yet. Going to school regularly is still new to me cause back in SJC, I was constantly m.i.a. I would miss at least 2 days every week. I'm still happy in poly though. I'm still worried about what I'll do if I get into La salle. I'm still looking forward to Ko Phi Phi and BKK. Beach, Shop. But I've never really been the kind who thrives on shopping. I don't mind shopping but I'm more of the hang and talk about nothing kind. It gives my life more meaning. I don't really like crowds either or people.

I've met a couple of really awesome people at poly. There is also the few I don't really like, the few I kinda hate because they did something to annoy me and the general population I dislike for no particular reason. I haven't met anyone whom I would see as a person who is going to be my friend forever. They are all temporary to me as I am to them. I like them a lot but with school out of the equation, I think we're more of people I once knew. But who knows that might change. I did not think I would be friends with Melissa for this long but we're not even in the same school anymore and I still hang out with her a couple of times a week. I can be my obnoxious, selfish, inconsiderate, annoying, dumbass self and its all cool. Thats what I like the most. I don't have to pretend to be indifferent about things I really don't give a shit about.

I've to bring a thermometer to school tomorrow, Swine Flu precautionary measures. I hope I'm not in quarantine everyday like primary school(back when SARS was the it-disease). I constantly tried to explain that my body temperature is always slighty higher but no one believed me and I was stuck in the bloody isolation room all the time. I hated that place.

I leave for Thailand early Saturday morning. I'm going to miss Russ a lot. My parents too. Some of my friends maybe. I hope I don't die there, in fact I hope I don't die tmr or the day after. I've got so much left to do, its like I haven't even started.

Dear God,
Please keep me alive for at least another couple of years, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
From your (bad) friend,
Kelly