Saturday, May 09, 2009

Success!

I'm happy today. I had my La salle interview at 2.30. The paper said it woud take 45 minutes so I was pretty sure I'd make it to imigration on time(4.30) to collect my passport(Thailand Tmr). Turns out, it only started at 3. That was still okay but the lady was so draggy. I decided to present first. Instead of 5, there were 9 of us so by 4.15 we were not even done with presentations and we had group discussions after that.
Halfway through, while the guy next to me was presenting, I fell of the chair, very embarrasing. I was leaning forward and the next thing I knew, I couldn't keep balance,ON A CHAIR!

So anyway I asked her(she is like crazy scary) if I could leave and I explained my problem(this was like even before the presentations were over). She was like you leave, you forfeit your place. I was like what! She totally almost made me cry, turns out she was testing me. Based on my portfolio assesment and my presentation, they had already given me a place. So yeah, it's pretty awesome, I got in. School starts in August.

I hate to leave poly but the La salle course better suits me and my ambitions. I've loved almost every minute of poly but I will not miss the 1 and a half hour travel time!! I will however niss my class mates. Presentations are the best! Especially when we have Q&A after each group is done. Every single day we have almost-fights. I love it,. Tough Love. But I can't say no to a school which offers a path to dream career number 3. I can't stay in poly merely because my classmates and I get along very well. This was very unexpected. I did not expect to like them. Strange cause I rarely like that many people at one go. I usually cant stand most people.

ANYWAY, I'm leaving for Thailand in 1 hour and I haven't started packing. I think I'll go pack now. I better go pack now. I hate packing.