Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hello world. So we're currently at Phi Phi Island. Its pretty nice here. The beach looks just like what they said it would. Green water and White-ish sand. The only bad thing about the beach is that there is only like 10 metres of sand. After that its all hotels and resorts. Which really sucks cause it ruins the whole beach. I prefer Railay beach cause its not so commercial and tourist-ish.
I think we're going to Maya beach today. The place they filmed the Beach(leonardo dicapro movie). Hopefully its more like Railay than Phi Phi. Then maybe long beach tomorrow cause i think its more secluded there.
I really miss my dog. Anyway I'll blog again when we reach Bangkok maybe. OR maybe sooner cause we only get to bangkok on saturday.
Im not looking forward to shopping. I wanna blow all my money on bullshit here. haha and i wanna get the awesome shoes i saw just now. alright bye for now. I hope a tsunami doesnt strike now cause i'll be dead for sure. I also hope my boat doesnt sink or my plane doesnt crash. that would suck