Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello from Phi Phi

I'm still in Phi Phi. I still love it here. I'm begining to develop a really really strong liking for the ocean. We went snorkeling today. The first 20 minutes I wouldnt let go of the ladder of the boat cause everytime I went under I felt like I was hyperventilating and dying. Then the fish scared me but after a while it got really nice so I ventured out haha. I swear the corals and stuff are beautiful. Later we went snorkeling again at Maya Bay(the place the filmed the beach). That is by far, the most beatiful place I've ever been to. 50 metres inside. Lo samah Bay. Nicole almost died there because the waves really crash very hard against the rocks. We also went to Bamboo Island. That was really nice too. The water there was great. Nicole lost here sunglasses there. Then she thought she could find it so she went snorkeling all over lookng for it. Moron. Anyway we went to monkeys bay. That place would have been perfect it there were more shore. Literally 5 feet of shore. Then Viking cave. Which was supercool. We were supposed to head back to Krabi today but we decided to stay in PhiPhi for an extra day. Then Krabi tomorrow morning. Then a bus to our hotel. I'm not sure if we're going to Railay Beach again. I love that place. As long as we make it in time for our Saturday flight to Bangkok. Everythings cool.

I watched the game last night. 2-1. I'm pleased. I want Tevez to stay.
We'll be back in Singapore on Wednesday, so see you then.