Friday, May 15, 2009

Left

Hello, We're back in Ao Nang for a night. Our flight to Bangkok is tomorrow. We just got here from Phi Phi Island a couple of hours ago and I'm pretty sure that I've got dengue fever. I could be wrong though. Maybe Nicole's hypocondriac/psycho ways have rubbed off on me which is probably why I think everyone here is spiking my food and my drinks. I swear they are. I once was so sure I had cancer but I didn't tell anyone, ever. But I guess that was a false alarm considering that its been a couple of years and I'm still alive and healthy except for the dengue virus that I believe is residing somewhere in me. I guess with lots of water I should be fine. I don't feel sickly. In fact I'm having a great time.
I'm not looking forward to going home cause the first thing I'd have to do is go drop out of Poly and begin praying that I like La Salle. Sigh, Such is life.

I already miss Maya Bay. I love that place so much.
It releases all these euphoric feelings. Much like the feeling I get when I imagine one day having a tenth of Travis Barkers skill.
Coming back to Krabi, I realised that I didn't really like the whole feel of Phi Phi. If I ever go back, it would be to go to Maya Bay. Phi Phi basically was trashy annoying people trying desperately to look hot. They ruin everything.

Anyway, so far I've been having a really great time. Its like this place consumes me so much that I don't even think about home. I don't miss anything or anyone(cept my dog). Part of me doesn't really wanna go home but at the same time I can't wait to get home. I guess I'm not really into every single person on the streets calling out and asking where we're from and all sorts of dumbass questions. I prefer to be left alone.

AND I finished Scar Tissue. Awesome book. I highly recommend it. Especially to Red hot chili peppers fans.