Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay, remember how I said I was damn angry a few days ago. My anger today surpasses both angry days I had. Today! URGH, Michelle happened to be channel surfing and we saw that the Liverpool game is confirmed for the 26 of July. WTF!!!! Seriously, which bloody idiot scheduled it? Whoever did it is the biggest dumbass in the whole bloody world. How can Man Utd and Liverpool play on the same bloody day! When you're a football fan isn't it obvious that you'd want to see any team from the EPL regardless of whether you've a fan or not. 2 teams from the Big Four on the same day. Thats really the stupidest thing I've heard all year. And it makes me so angry because eventhough I'm a Utd fan, I really really wanted to see Liverpool. Nicole, Michelle and I wanted to go for all together but now we can't cause they both are Liverpool fans so they'd obviously want to stay in Singapore. Michelle volunteered to follow me to KL for Utd cause she saw Liverpool the last time thay came but I'll feel bad knowing that the club she's supported for more than 2 decades(wow michelle you are aging) is playing a couple of hours away. This sucks. I hate whoever planned this. Not dislike. HATE. HATE with a fiery passion.