Thursday, July 09, 2009

ilieilieilieilieilieilie

I promised so many people that I'd blog and put up photo's from Krabi and Phi Phi cause lets face it, everyone knows what Bangkok looks like. Its a dirtier Singapore with nicer people.
I knew I wasn't going to do it haha, why did I lie?
But okay okay, enough asking, I will do it sometime this week. I hope.

Michelle left the laptop at work so I've to use the other laptop. Its so heavy. Both are Fujitsu but one is really light and the other is normal. I always use the light one so now normal laptops seem like bricks to me. I could just use the computer but the fan sound is so incredibly annoying. And I don't feel like being confined in my room. Its so suffocating.

I leave for KL next week for United. Liverpool 1 week later. I start school a week after that. I just realised that I will hate 90% of the people at school. I mean I really can't stand those textbook art school students who try so hard to look all artsy. Its so sickening. I hate wannabe artsy people and I apply to art school. Genius I tell you. I look forward to 3 years of making fun of them in my head. Orietation will probably suck. I will have to choose my friends carefully.
My first task will be finding a potential Melissa and by potential Melissa I mean, someone who will make fun of everyone with me and will not judge me for half the things I say. haha. Alright..

Have a good (rest of the)week.