Monday, June 15, 2009

Freedom

Ronaldo FINALLY leaves. This is pretty great. I'm very happy that Ferguson finally decided to sell him. He is a great player and he did alot for the team but his ego is bigger than the whole of bloody China. I prefer players who aren't cocky(not to mention oily and overtanned). Loyalty is nice too. And he was constantly expressing his desire to leave, he should have been sold last season. But nevermind, now he is gone. This is good enough. I want Ribery. I can't wait for the season to start. Everyone should be like Giggs. But I mean it's cool that he's pursuing what he wanted and all. I don't really care. I was never a fan. Rooney was always my favourite anyway. In terms of looks too.

And I really don't understand why the world is shocked that Ronaldo and Paris Hilton had a fling or whatever. I don't know that much about it. But they are perfect for each other! Famewhores should always stick together. I support this relationship 100%.

I was always pretty disgusted by Paris Hilton though. I mean she has herpes. That gross. And its not just that, I can't imagine why so many people wanna be like her. Its utterly repulsive. I love Nicole Ritchie though(the new version). She tonned down so much after having a child. Now she has her childrens charities and clothing lines. Its pretty cool.

I love celebrities who use their fame for good. Like say Leonardo Dicaprio(MY FAVOURITE). I love what he does to promote awareness of global warming. I wouldn't call him a celebrity but I love Al Gore too.
The Inconvenient Truth and The 11h Hour are such powerful documentaries. The problem is that people watch it and take all the infomation with them. But they DO NOT apply it. This defeats the whole purpose. We are all doomed because we are all big stupid idiots. I hate us. I wish I wasn't human. I'm so ashamed.

This was supposed to be a one paragraph post. sigh. bye!