Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I could really really be the stupidest person in the world sometimes.
So I got into the school I wanted(supposed to be the hard part) but apparantly filling out a form is harder considering that I screwed that part up.
You see, I have 2 addresses so I'm in a constant state of confusion as to which address I should use. So I guess I was overhelmed by I dunno what, excitement, nerves maybe? (or perhaps I am just an idiot) and I wrote half of each address on the particulars section.
So when my acceptances letter was being mailed, it just got sent back to Lasalle because I wrote an address which is non-existent and they couldn't reach me because I was on my great Thailand adventure so my mobile was unreachable and no one ever ever EVER answers my house phone. I got back and received the letter by e-mail on the 20th and it said that I had 4 day(supposed to be 14) to sort out everything, tuition fees and all. Its now the 5th day, I faxed everything back but my tuition fees isn't sorted out so I'm not sure if I even have a place anymore which really sucks cause it was all because I wrote a damn address wrongly.
AH, Such is life.
Oh wait, whats even worst is that I already dropped out of my actual school so I'm currently school-less. Hopefully everything works out fine.