Sunday, May 31, 2009

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

Being perpetually absent from school has finally paid off. I knew that someday somehow,it would.
I spent half my primary school life and my entire secondary school life being mostly absent. Since I was never there, I never attended any talks or courses or workshops(If i knew there were any, I'd casually absent myself) and so I accumulated a very large amount of money in my Edusave(thousands). My absense was so insane that the money I collected covered my Lasalle tuition fees. So I will not be in any kind of dept! Yay!! So thats sorted out. I'm happy. Kinda. I just don't want to be the worst drawer in class.

Worst artist, worst drummer, worst friend, sigh. I'm damn useless la. But look on the bright side, I'm enlightened. I'll be a phoenix. Watch me.
Now apparantly they found cocaine in the Austrian Red Bull aka Kelly's favourite drink in the whole wide world. I'll still drink it. I like it too much. Please don't get bored God, I need more time. Why am I such a control freak?

Oh man, my life is ending. I hate planes. 3 planes rides in 11 days wasn't ideal. I can't sleep in planes because I wake myself up every 10 minutes in case the plane is crashing. I want to look death in the eye and say Hello. I walk unto every plane convinced that its going to crash. I even plan ways to kill myself in case I'm trapped on a deserted island full of hungry snakes which feast on anything that moves. I'll be the buffet. The poison that kills you instantly is my first choice. Its like I'll never be satisfied until I'm in a plane crash.

I don't want my dog to die. My dog will probably only live for about 10years more, thats if he remains healthy. Sigh. The day my dog dies will be the worst day of my life. Unless something worst happens before day.
I hope I've remained remotely entertaining or at least tolerable.