Monday, April 20, 2009

Warrrr

I'm beyond angry right now. I've never been this angry in a very long time. And then there is massive dissappointment. Firstly I cannot understand why Ferguson would throw the FA cup away like that. I mean by the way he was sitting it was obvious how little he cared about it. Yes the Champions League and the EPL are more important but look at it this way, our chances of winning the FA cup were considerably higher than the champions league. Arsenal and then Barca(hopefully). Thats not a sure win. Then Ferdinand and Berbatov. One would think that at times like these the senior players would step up but no. Anyway that caused great dissappointment. Didnt anger me, okay maybe a little but you know, such is life. But what got me so insanely angry was a certain stereotypical man utd fan. Wait lets not say that. A certain Ronaldo fan. Texting me the whole game about how utd is nothing without Ronaldo. I mean when a younger team is fielded you're supposed to support them not critisize them the whole game just cause Ronaldo isn't on the squad. At times like these I can honestly say that i understand why everyone thinks utd fans are assholes. They thrive on not supporting their club, but critisizing other clubs and in this case anyone who isnt Ronaldo. I don't hate him but I hope he leaves at the end of the season so people will realise that Man Utd isn't just Ronaldo.
I've been a Man utd fan since as long as I can remember and I really thank god that I'm not of those textbook Man u fans who thrive on trash talking and making big idiots of themselves.