Wednesday, June 03, 2009

So over the past week, I watched Wolverine and Star Trek. I know I'm like weeks behind everyone else. I always watch towards the end. The cinema's are always less packed then. Also I'm quite the procrastinater.

Anyway, I thought Wolverine was quite nice. The first part was awesome!! I just wish they would have made Wolverine more annoying. That's my favourite part of his character. That he trys to be such a smart ass. But overall, it was good.

Star Trek. I loved Star Trek. I'm like a huge huge Star Wars fan but I never really watched Star Trek(the series) May the force be with you, So much cooler than Live long and prosper(however the hand sign is a very nice touch, love it). But anyway, Star Trek was damn nice. I don't know why it never occured to me to watch it, I mean I love Star Wars-like movies, oh well, I least now I know that it's nice. Sylar did an awesome job potraying Spock.

Oh my god, there is this shop in ps, I never EVER go into cause I know I will want to buy everything inside but I went in yesterday. Sigh, I shouldn't have. Now I'm being consumed by the light saber I saw which I really really want. It would cost more than a drum set but after I get that. The light saber will be my next purchase.
But then, If I buy the mini-light saber I would be able to buy more cause the big one is like 600 plus but the little one is just under 200. So I could buy both Obi-wan's and Darth Vaders. Oh and not to the forget the Qui-Gon Jinn figure. Beautiful I tell you. But I can't just have 1 Qui-Gon figure, he must have company. I could get the Mace Windu one and the Yoda one. Oh I have to have 3po and R2. But then it's like all Jedi's and 2 awesome droids. I need the siths too.